MOVE YOUR BUSINESS TO OFFICE 365 TODAY.
Geek MS can assist your company to move and migrate your email safely to Office 365 without losing any of your email, calendar entries, tasks or contacts using our powerful email migration tool.
With Microsoft® Office 365, you receive a variety of web-tools that let you access your contacts, email, calendars, and documents from practically everywhere, and on virtually any device.
The virtual service brings organised online versions of the finest communications and network-collaboration tools at a monthly subscription rate.
Migrating to the cloud does require advanced skills and if not done correctly, more costs could occur. Geek MS is a Microsoft GOLD partner and we can ensure that your migration to the cloud is swift and risks are mitigated. If you would like us to assist you with your move over to the digital space, contact us today, where one of our friendly IT consultants will be able to assist you and your business.
ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE, ON ALL YOUR DEVICES, AVAILABLE FROM ANYWHERE
The latest Office apps – both desktop and online versions
You’ll get updates when they happen
Use on your desktop, tablet and phone – on up to 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets, and 5 phones per user
Save to the cloud for collaboration, backup and anywhere access
BUSINESS CLASS EMAIL
50GB / Unlimited storage mailboxes with Exchange Online depending on your plan
Send and receive messages up to 150MB in size
Use your own custom-domain for email addresses
Always up-to-date spam and malware protection
Get Outlook on your iOS®, Android™, or Windows devices
Stay productive while on the move.
• Popular client access via Office apps on Macs and PCs.
• View and edit your documents with Office Online across a wide range of internet browsers.
• Gain access to your email from most browsers with Outlook Online.
• Access contacts, mail, calendar, and SharePoint® sites from your smart phone.
Collaborate better - Work together, smarter.
• Teams: Communicate and collaborate. Have online meetings with colleagues, customers, and partners, with video, audio and screen sharing.
• SharePoint: Develop sites to store your valuable office documents and work together with colleagues, partners, and customers.
• Outlook: Share your calendar with colleagues, customers, and partners.
• Office Online: Simultaneously edit documents with colleagues.
• Yammer: Stay ahead of it all. Start conversations, work together on files, and organise around projects.
Work with what you know - Use Office tools that you are familiar with.
• Works flawlessly with the programs you know such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Outlook provides controlling tools for managing your email, calendar, and contacts effectively and efficiently.
• A familiar connected interface across the Office platform.
ONLINE DOCUMENT STORAGE & FILE SHARING
1 TB of file storage in the cloud with OneDrive for Business
Store, backup and easily share files, both within and outside your company
Simultaneously collaborate on documents with multiple authors
Files are accessible from almost any smartphone or tablet
Synced files are available offline on Windows PCs
ONLINE MEETINGS WITH VOICE OPTIONS
Hold scheduled or ad hoc online meetings for up to 250 participants
Broadcast to up to 10K users with Skype for Business
IM, screen sharing, audio & video, virtual whiteboards, polls, and shared notes
Partners and customers can fully participate
Add PSTN Conferencing to collaborate with employees and customers via a telephone
Add local and international calling plans for as many employees as you would like with PSTN Calling
SIMPLIFIED IT MANAGEMENT
Focus time on business critical activities instead of patching and maintaining servers
Business information lives in globally distributed datacenters Continuous backup and disaster recovery abilities
SKILLS THAT ARE EXPERIENCED, CERTIFIED & GUARANTEED